Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lav-ish

I'm really behind in my posting! Today I want to share with you something from about 10 days ago. I taught a Princess camp and thought purple would be a fitting color. I added the shatter on the accent nail to add some princess bling! I was surprised at how much I love this color! It's Ulta: Lav-ish which I bought as part of a buy 2 get 2 deal. The gold flecks are very apparent when wearing the polish. It took two coats and the only downside it the shrinking. :( Oh well. So this is a bit pic heavy for me but here you are!





Oh yea! and some veggies I picked from the garden!


I've got some exciting manis coming up so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!