Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

ODC!

I'm a dance teacher so today's mani was inspired by my dance studio logo. I direct the performance team and in honor of our first performance last night I put the logo on my nail!




For this mani I used OPI: Fly and Sinful Colors: Black on Black. For the gem I used OPI: Nail Envy and then put a thick coat over it all! The gem is staying quite well. :) So a note about OPI:Fly- it's not this blue. It's really more of a teal color so it's slightly on the green side of blue. Beautiful color! And so excited it matches our team jackets!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments! The polish I used to 'glue' on the star worked wonders because it lasted for 4 days without wanting to budge! The rest of my polish started chipping pretty on the 4th day so sadly I had to take it off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute :) It reminds me of when I used to do rhythmic gymnastics. Our logo looked kind of like that but she had a ribbon in her hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!