Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

LDS #2 Summer Ombre


The Lazy Days of Summer
hosted by: Polished Prisms

For this I decided it needed to be bright colors. I just bought 'Meet Me at the Bonfire' (a dupe for Big Hair Big Nails) and then there were 3 jellies. I decided to go for an ombre jelly sami. Unfortunately my pics don't show the colors very well and there is more ombre on each nail than what shows up in the pictures. The orange and red are further apart than what the pics show. Looking back I would have done the ombre over the glitter as well and not just a coat of 'Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?' 

In any case, this mani makes me super happy!



My model is a freshly picked tomato from the garden! 

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!