Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Just Spotted the Cat.... I mean Lizard!

This has to be one of my favorite manis to date! Yesterday I decided I wanted to wear OPI: Just Spotted the Lizard and also wanted to use one of my many and barely touched Shatters. Originally I wanted to use a bright color but after swatting decided on black. I had Jessica: Iridescent Eye (title) stuck in my head and wanted to do a cat eye. Everything else just happened as I started painting my nails with the black. The Tiger nail is my favorite! I love how it turned out! :) I also love the Shatter. I know, it was yesterdays news when I finally started wearing shatter but the black with this gold is simply stunning.

On to the pics!





OK! I'm leaving for NYC in a couple of days and want to do an awesome mani to last my trip. This is my first trip to NYC and I want nails to commemorate the occasion. I'm thinking a gradient based on this amazing gradient! I have to do my nails tomorrow along with pack and everything else! I need something fairly simple. I thought about stamping as well but that takes a while. Or maybe an elegant glitter sami. IDK! Help!

Best Wishes!
Silly CR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!