Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

LDS #1: Beach Themed

The Lazy Days of Summer
hosted by: Polished Prisms

I'm really super happy with how this turned out. :) Took me a while to decide on what to do that wasn't also a pool mani (already have that one planned out!) I didn't plan to keep this on but liked it so much I didn't want to take it off. Hope you like it too!!


See? I used another stamp! a shell :)



And a blurry holo shot! Yay!



I'm not sure who else is participating in this but I will add links once I find out! :) Polished Prisms at the top is a link you can follow to find out more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!