Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Vamp Chic

So now that I've finally gotten the guts to go for the stamping I freggin love it! I don't have many polishes that will work for stamping but I have tons that are sheer are great for layering so I thought I would try one of those. Also, I've been dying to wear one of my dark purples! It's summer so I've put it off but decided it was time to bring one out and try this stamping mani. :) I'm so happy with how this turned out! Can't wait until I can do way more of these over winter!!

And thanks to Fingers Polish Mania for her encouragement!! :)


I like my accent nail so left one out.


Here is my right hand. I think it turned out better. :)


I used OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark and SOPI: Wardrobe Change

Happy Coloring!
Silly CR

2 comments:

  1. This looks sooo sexy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I finally found my reply button :) I think changing the location of the comments to be embedded helped. Anyway, I love reading your comments :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!