Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OPI Green & Gold

I waited and waited and finally bought OPI 'Just Spotted the Lizard' and it seemed to be a perfect pairing for SOPI 'Tempted by Teal' which is a brilliant frosty (?) teal with gold running through it.


When I put on the SOPI lacquer the gold didn't show through. It's very subtle and mostly hides under the teal so you only see it when you take it off. It also stains your fingers when taking off. I take my polish off right before I get in the shower so it washed off. :) The downfall of these is they show how bad my nails are. (They've been pealing a lot lately) and also every brushstroke so you have to be purposeful about painting your nails!


Here is my attempt to show you the duo-chrome of 'Just Spotted the Lizard' ... not very successful though. I think it would be easier if I had all my fingers painted with this color.


I really like these colors- even if they weren't as expected. What do you think?

SillyCR xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!