Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Julep: Jennifer

It's been a minute since I posted. It's the end of a very busy week. I did however use my cuticle remover the other day, but sadly didn't have time to polish my nails until today but I can't because I'm performing tonight and I can't wear nail polish. :( I will be painting my nails when I get home tonight!

Last week I tried Jennifer which came from a Maven box and I really like the color but it goes on very streaky and peels off quickly. :( But here are some pics for you!

 Shade

Sun

Close Up

Until next time!
~SillyCR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!