Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

#8 Matte Magic


April Showers Bring May Flowers 
hosted by: Polished Prisms

I find that Matte polish is most noticeable on dark cremes. Since this is a spring challenge I went with a dark hot pink and did a diagonal tape mani to show matte vs. shiny!

Before Matte
 Sun
Shade
The Polishes

You can see how the reflection stops at where the Matte starts. I loved the color combo (just not the bubbles) and once I start stamping I want to use this same color combo! :)

Time to see all the other awesome polishes!
Time to check on the other ladies :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!