Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Girly Girl: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

2 Posts in One Day!!! I don't have time tomorrow or Sat to paint my nails so this had to be a quick turn around. Speaking of Quick- I bought nail drying spray and can't wait to try it out!
Anyway- back to my nails. So, as implicated by my blog title I'm a big fan of color! Lots and lots of color! I'm also a big fan of polka dots! My choice for this challenge was quite easy. ;)


Polishes- All OPI
White: Kyoto Pearl
Red: Red Hot Ayers Rock
Orange: Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?
Yellow: The 'It' Color
Green: Green-wich Village
Blue: Fly
Purple: A Grape Fit!

Can't wait to see what all the other Girly Girls are doing!!
Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Kelly of DevilishPolish
Jodi of Captivating Claws
Danielle of Rock'n'Polish
Elly of Polishable
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Kate of This Charming Kate
Bethany of  A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda of Nox Nails
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Emily of The Lacquerologist
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail
ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi 
Amanda of Berry Polished 
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins
Bonny of Over Stuffed 
Taylor of REJOICE! 
Jess of Nearly Natural Nails  

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!