Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Brake for Manicures

A while ago I went looking for a dark, slightly grey toned, purple and picked up 'I Brake for Manicures'...
This is not purple at all, it's brown. At first I had a hard time figuring out what color this is because it's so dark but after a while I figured it out. These pictured were taken 1 March so it's taken a while to make it to the blog. All pics were taken in the sun. These dark polished were really difficult to capture and I had taken a LOT of pics but narrowed it down to these. I was playing around and here is the result.


 I Juggle... Men on Ring finger

 Light My Sapphire on Ring finger

 Light My Sapphire and I Brake for Manicures

 I Juggle... Men on all fingers



I hope you found this somewhat intriguing :)

Best wishes,
SillyCR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!