Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

#4 April Showers


 April Showers Bring May Flowers 
hosted by: Polished Prisms

This was really easy for me. When I think of storms and polish NOPI It's Not Me It's Blue comes to mind and everything else just fell into place. :)


I used 2 coats of Blue then, wiping the excess of the brush, dabbed the half moon on so it looks like clouds. I finished it off with the small glitter to look like rain (or in my part of the country, hail). And there is my April Showers mani! I'm happy with this one too. One thing I like about doing challenges is I create manis I might never have thought of and use polishes I wouldn't normally use. And this makes me happy!

On to the other lovely ladies :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!