Quite a while ago I was nominated for Kreative Blogger Award by PushingPolish
So with that I am to nominate other bloggers and give 7 random facts about myself. (I think)
7 Random Facts
1) My favorite color is fuchsia but I hate purple. Or I used to. An odd phenomenon about polish is that purple is growing on me. I now like dark purples. :) Teal is another I've never been too fond of but it's also growing on me.
2) In the last coupe years I have moved from being more of a tom-boy (and rarely ever wearing polish, unless it was neutral) to being more girly-girl with polish and heels and skirts oh my!
3) I recently turned 28 which means 30 is feeling closer every day. It's not a bad thing though...
4) I learned to whistle 6 years ago while I was doing a study abroad in London. The song that inspired me to actually learn to whistle was Love Generation by Bob Sinclar. If that isn't random I don't know what is!
5) I want to be fluent in French
6) I've decided I like short nails. It' nice having long nails for once but I want my nubbins back.
7) I've said before that I'm a dance teacher. In the last year I've expanded into pole dancing which is a super fun workout! I would liken it more to Cirque de Soleil as it's a chinese acrobatic art form that has gotten a bad name from a certain unmentionable group of people. The downside of this new hobby of mine is that I can't wear lotion on days I do it. :( I have to remember to lotion my hands before I go to bed and on off days.
Click Below!! (Yes, kid friendly!)
Chinese Acrobatic Pole
American/ European Pole
10 Fellow Bloggers
Nailphotos by Lani
The Colour and the Sparkle
The Cheryl Flavour
Nail Polish Creations
No Naked Nails
Pams Polish Prerogative
Check these ladies out and give them a follow!! :)