Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nail Art: First Attempt

I've always associated nail art with fake nails but a friend showed up to work one day with cute little trio sets of dots that she used a nail art pen for. I went and bought one. ;) And, some nail art stickers. Pinterest has inspired me into thinking I might be able try out my own nail art so here's how it turned out. I used similar colors just in case it went horribly wrong. Thankfully it was pretty ok.

I used OPI: Cozu-Melted in the Sun and then I used a Q-Tip to apply OPI: Pros & Bronze. I also used OPI natural base coat and top coat (as always!)

And yes, I have bad nails. But more on that later. :) My increasing interest in polish has also inspired me to take better care of my cuticles. We shall see how this goes. But I'll save that for another blog entry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading them. Please do not use this space to solicit for your blog. I love to check out new blogs and can do so through the link provided with your name. Thanks!